Being a guest somewhere is always a bit intimidating–and that even includes being a guest at a church–so we wanted to give you a head’s up regarding what happens during a service at Church Alive.
Church Alive is contemporary in style, full of life and inspiration. A worship rock band plays inspirational songs from the best Christian music from around the world, including some of our very own music. The message every Sunday is relevant and engaging, full of God’s wisdom and power and will inspire you to grow deeper in your faith.
What to expect:
- Worship Rock Band
- Casual Dress
- Creative, Relevant, & Inspiring Messages
- Children’s Department: birth-12 years old
- Upbeat, Friendly & Fun Atmosphere
What happens when I arrive:
- The parking lot we utilize is located on 17 Sylvan St. (on the side of the Williams Center off of Spring Dell) To view a video of the location of the parking lot Click Here (this space is reserved only on Sundays for Church Alive)
- As you walk in through the main entrance of The Williams Center, you will be greeted by some of our welcome hosts.
- If you have children, you can register your child at our kidsALIVE registration area right in the entrance foyer. One of our kidsALIVE volunteers will direct you on your next steps.
- At the start of service our rock band comes on stage to begin Praise & Worship. Our music is upbeat and passionate.
- Following our worship set, our welcome host shares a few upcoming events & “News Alive” is displayed on the screen.
- Our pastor then brings a dynamic, inspiring and energetic message filled with both the power and wisdom of God’s word.
- The service concludes with one last song from the band, and with an opportunity for everyone to give an offering. (If you are a guest please feel under no obligation to give)
- Also the opportunity to receive prayer from our prayer team is available after service.
- The service is approximately 1 hours 15 minutes from start to finish.